Sunday, December 15, 2013

Welcome to Miami

Jeremy and I got to stay one night in Miami and it was our favorite part of our little vacation!  While it was starting to freeze in Paris, we donned flip flops and smiles!  The beach was beautiful, of course, but what we really loved was renting a car and getting to drive around.  (The things you take for granted...a car!)  We also had to take care of some business...like buy our 4th suitcase in one year, hit the outlet mall for clothes and shoes, grocery shopping for the things you can't find in Paris very easily and a stop at the Ft. Lauderdale temple (still being constructed!) 




The glory of traveling...the constant "repack" and trying to shove all of our American loot into already full-when-we-arrived suitcases!





Jeremy's attempt at a picture....


My slightly straighter attempt at the same picture!



Dinner al fresco, my favorite!



For my b-i-l Michael...we figured he could figure out its meaning!

Remember the new suitcase that I just mentioned...yep, already cracked and dented in one trip..ugh!


Jeremy and I have decided..we love Florida, who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment