Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekend in PA

While we were home for Erin's shower, Jeremy and I got to experience some of the best things that Pittsburgh in the fall has to offer....family, Eat N Park milkshakes, autumn leaves and baby cousins!




I think I am starting to be known as the sister who always sends gifts late in the mail.  While we were home, I was determined to give Rico his gift on time...unfortunately, I didn't have time to wrap it...someday maybe I'll get it together!  Happy Birthday Rico!


Jeremy ordered an egg for part of his meal but it came out first and everyone thought it was so funny that it came on such a huge plate.




Cute Owen!  It was so nice to be able to see little Owen, he is such a happy kid.  Last time we saw him he was only a couple months old and really just wanted his mom...but now, he didn't mind being held by Gram or me!



We called and coordinated our outfits before I saw him :)





No comments:

Post a Comment