Friday, February 15, 2013

Kerri and Michael's Wedding

We were lucky enough to go to Orlando, Florida two weeks ago for my sister's wedding.  It was perfect.  I could post 400 pictures but I will try to keep it to just a few!  Not only did we get to celebrate  Kerri and Michael's wedding but we were able to do temple work for my grandmother, see some alligators and generally just enjoy the Florida weather in January!

Graham and Lauren

Janine and Dwight

On the boat



Jeremy, Rico and Dad were supposed to meet us girls at the temple to do Nana's work but were late.  The kind Temple President did a special session just for us, Nana would not have had it any other way I'm sure!


I brought Kerri macaroons from Laduree in Paris for our girl's day


This is the house we all stayed in for Kerri's wedding







The Orlando temple is one of the prettiest temples I have ever seen.











My favorite pics:



Kerri had waited a long time to get married and was the happiest I have ever seen her!  I am so happy for her!


While we were in Pittsburgh, my parents took Jeremy and I to the National Aviary on the Northside of Pittsburgh.  We two enormous eagles, fed some birds and got to watch the penguins walk down the hall to the outdoor pool.



















No comments:

Post a Comment