Monday, February 18, 2013

Chateau de Vincennes


On Saturday Jeremy and I took a little adventure to Chateau de Vincennes.  We have wanted to check it out for a while since it is just on the same metro line that we use everyday.  We realized when we got there that we had actually been there before, on our Honeymoon.  
Jeremy always does seem to radiate!
The Chateau, completely surrounded by a moat and one of the few from the Middle Ages!

Sainte-Chapelle (or the private Chapel)


After we walked around the Chateau we then found a beautiful botanical park - Parc Floral.  There were a lot of kids there probably because of the awesome stuff they had to play on in the playgrounds!  Check out this climbing rope.  We commented that Joey, Jonners, Abbie and Livers would especially love this!



Look at the cool slides down the hill.

We also looked around the town, which was delightful.  We ate at McDonalds...you should have seen the quantity of people there!  But it is nice to get served a drink with some ICE!!!!

(As I type this I have two new friends that jump up on my window sill....the cats!  They sit and watch me type on my computer.  I can't wait for the time I open my windows and they try to sneak in!)


No comments:

Post a Comment