Friday, February 15, 2013

Catch-up Continued....

After Christmas day in SLC we headed to Pittsburgh to celebrate!

My impeccable wrapping job for mom!

Rico should have been holding up NERDS!


Erin with ALL of her new hair bows.

I think I heard somewhere that Michael likes the Gators, but I could be wrong!




I love this pictures of Dad that Mom texted me...his medal for the 5k run/walk!

It was nice to be able to be there for Addie's baptism.  Jeremy played the piano and I conducted.  Aiden and Jaxon wanted to sit up on the stand with us.  Aiden declared to Jaxon "I pooped on the potty at my house Jaxon" and Jaxon put his little hand on Aiden's arm and said very sincerely "Good job Aiden, I had mini corn-dogs and french fries."  It was precious.  Jaxon sat on the bench with Jeremy as he played the piano.

Our last meal before we moved to Paris was at Fashion Place Mall Chick-Fil-A....classy!

It was very hard to say goodbye to friends and family but we hope to visit often! Au revoir America!

We were given the tender mercy of First Class seats as we moved to Paris...which NEVER happens!  Thank you Delta!


I know everyone is waiting for pictures of our new place in France but I am still getting to that.  For now, here is our back yard after a lot of snow.  You might now think that is a lot of snow but for Paris, that is a huge amount.  Everything pretty much shut down this day, no buses, no plows, not even much shoveling going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment