Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lyndee and Jim Visit - Part Deux

We did a lot of fun things while Jim and Lyndee were here.  We had some nice weather and also got rained out at Sacre Coeur, but it is Paris.  Here is our neighborhood...don't you just love all the trees?


We decided to go to see the Catacombs and while waiting in a pretty long line we watched this man cutting silhouettes of people with nothing more than elementary school scissors.  He was fantastic and got every detail.  I thought about telling him of a place he could charge $30 for this and be rich....Disneyland!  Oh, he also did it in 2 minutes or less!




One of my very favorite non-tourist spots that I have blogged about before is the Albert Kahn park.  I think Lyndee and Jim loved it, how could you not?  I thought it would be not as pretty since the season is almost over but it was just as beautiful as the first time.  Lyndee also liked all of the fish!












No comments:

Post a Comment