Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Family Visit - Versailles

Last week we had our first visit from family members: Lyndee and Jim Taylor (Jeremy's sister and husband.)  I was so excited to plan for their sight-seeing and made sure to order plenty of groceries since I was making dinner every night.  I now order groceries online and it makes my life in France about 25% better...I hated trucking the cart up and down all of the metro stairs!  Here is my latest grocery order...right to my front door!
 The garden looked so pretty the day they arrived, soon fall will be here and the trees will go bare!


The day after Jim and Lyndee arrived we took them to Versailles.  Jeremy and I have been there several times so we waited outside of the Palace while they had a tour.  We always enjoy the gardens with the lovely fountains and music.  We rented a little golf cart to tour around this time..which I highly recommend since it is huge.  We went to Marie Antoinette's estate and Lyndee liked that area the best, I think I do too!








It was a great first day with the Lyndee and Jim...you may see a few more posts with them in the near future!

2 comments: