Saturday, February 22, 2014

Babies All-around

We have been lucky enough to have two new perfect babies born in our family in the last month.  First Noah William Mosey came to Lauren and Gabe and he is such a cutie!  I can't wait to meet him in person, I think he looks just like his daddy! Wonder what his little brother Ethan thinks!

I don't know why I can't get these to be any bigger, but it is probably about his actual size anyway!




And the second baby was born just a couple weeks ago to Erin and Rico and they named her Eloise Gray Snow.  I get to meet her in just a few days and am counting the minutes!





I can hardly take those chubby cheeks!








This face looks just like Rico to me...





This is a sweater that I bought Eloise at Christmas and it looked so, so tiny!







It may look like I posted a lot of pictures, but I really did edit it down!  Can't wait to meet Noah and Ellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment