Friday, March 29, 2013

We bought a zoo...I mean, a house

Jeremy and I just bought a house in Pittsburgh.  Some of you might find that weird, but please keep in mind that is where my family lives and where I consider home.  It is close to the city and has been quite an adventure for the past 3 months.  We are grateful to my sister Kerri for being our POA, Uncle Dwight for helping with title and mortgage specifics, Erin for taking pics, my Mother for helping accessorize and my Dad for taking care of the all of the touch-ups and Real-Estate company!  It has been a family project and we are grateful! Now we just need renters...wish us luck!

Here are some pics:
                                                                      The outside






LIVING ROOM










DINING ROOM





KITCHEN AND DECK OFF THE KITCHEN



UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS




BASEMENT































3 comments:

  1. I am loving this house. I might be jealous when we get renters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh..... It's such a cute house! I bet your mom is thrilled, it gives her hope that you'll move back to PA! :). Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete