Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Countdown to America!

We start looking forward to coming home a few weeks in advance and start singing "we're coming to America" about a week before.  Here is what we have been up to as we are looking forward to the Trans-Atlantic flight..again...

Three cute girls: Kathrin, Camille and Colette helped me decorate a cake in the "Frozen" style while Claire (their mother) and I made chair covers for the Primary.



We were lucky enough to have the Hall's van and scooter for a few weeks while they were on vacation.  It was fun to feel free and able to go anywhere, Jeremy had fun parking it and I was proud that he never scraped it since it had to be 2 inches from our garage wall...he's got skills!



It was raining so hard that I had to stop in McDonalds for about 45 minutes or I would've been soaking wet.  There were about 100 people who had the same idea as me!  Can you believe chocolate chips (when you can find them) are about $9-10 /bag here?  Oh Paris!

Erin sent me pictures every day of Eloise holding up how many days until we came home...well, until day 15, then she maybe forgot!  Ha ha!










SOOOOO excited to see little Eloise and I'm pretty sure her feelings were mutual, I mean, look at her faces!






No comments:

Post a Comment