Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pretty Paris

Spring has come again and I couldn't be more happy about it!  The blossoms are just beautiful around town.  Here are some pics from a little Saturday afternoon where Jeremy and I went to Luxembourg Gardens!







I am no photographer, but just look at that sky.  France skies seem to always be moving and up to something...



The House of Insects...we didn't get too close!







With Spring comes Easter, so I made little Eloise a few felt toys for her Easter basket.




 Just when I'm feeling a little homesick, there  always seems to be a reminder that Pennsylvania is always close, check out the Steelers hat on the metro and the Penn State pretzels!



Ellie ready for church



 One afternoon Jeremy and I walked over to Ile de Jatte and found out that this painting was based on this little island, along with several other paintings by Seurat and Monet.
 I would love to live on this little island, its a great cross between France and Washington D.C. town homes!





We were lucky enough to have Pat Matthews come and stay for about a week.  We went to E. Delherin which is a chefy cooking supply store.  This stock pot was massive!  We also went to Versailles and had a great time!  Next time we hope to have Krissi with us!







Two months old!



Here is our little place as everything is blooming!  I love the wisteria arbor in front of our door!



Could you just die at this picture...go Bucs!


1 comment:

  1. The clouds! Wow. I can't get enough of them and you captured some really beautiful ones. Oh and the flowers. Great spring pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete