Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Time to meet my niece!

At the end of February I was able to go to Pittsburgh to meet my new niece Eloise and cousin Noah.  There are a lot of pictures of babies on this post, but since it is my blog I get to post all of the baby pictures that I want!

Eloise and Noah...I guess they just tumbled around the whole time while their moms tried to take their pic!



Gram with Ellie

First snuggle with Aunt Aimee.  Don't you love it when babies just curl right up on ya?  It was love at first sight with this little girl!


One of the greatest things about living abroad is noticing the subtle differences of each place.  Example:  This menu states that "all burgers are cooked well done unless otherwise requested."  In France it would be slightly different:"all burgers are not cooked at all, not even warmed and we don't take other requests."  Ha ha!



Also, I cracked up at the amount of ice in my glass, especially since you don't get ice anywhere here.


Back to babies....


One afternoon we headed to Lauren and Gabe's to meet little Noah.  It was fun to talk to Ethan too and see his amazement when I knew the words to "Let it Go" from Frozen!  Cute family!





Little Gabe?...I say, YES!


Rico coaching Eloise during tummy time.




Since I wasn't home for a holiday it was easier to have an impromptu brunch with these cute ladies!  Lee Anne and Wendy look exactly the same and it was so much fun to catch up with them!  I miss them!











This is pretty much how it is...everyone huddled around the baby!




More fun at the Fergies!





I just missed Eloise's one month birthday...but these faces are priceless!  She looks pretty excited for her first month on earth!

My favorite one...those cheeks!


It was fun to be home and hang out with the fam!


No comments:

Post a Comment