Saturday, October 12, 2013

Some fall menu ideas

I quit posting all of my weekly dinners because I wasn't sure anyone was really looking at them...which was totally fine, but not worth my effort.  But then last week my sister Kerri told me that she liked them and that my cousin Becky did too...so if no one else cares, at least it will help them!  Here is what I have made in the past three weeks...enjoy!  If you want any of the recipes, I will be happy to send them to you if they aren't linked on here!

#1 - Honey pecan pork chops served with garlic butter egg noodles and salad (from things I bought at the farmers market)
(Recipe from my recipes)

#2 - Indian Butter Chicken with  basmati rice and fresh fruit
Recipe here

#3 - Olive Garden Gnocchi Soup with homemade orange rolls
This is way better than at the Olive Garden, fyi!
(Orange rolls are my mother's recipe) Soup here

#4 - Spaghetti with meat sauce, baguette and fruit salad
(My own recipe)

#5 - Thai Green Curry Meatballs with Rice
Meatball recipe

#6 - Coca Cola Pork Sandwiches with Sweet potato mash and green beans
Pork sandwich recipe (original recipe with beef)
Sweet potato mash -my recipe

#7 - New Orleans BBQ Shrimp with french bread
Shrimp recipe

#8 - Bean soup with ham and pasta and pumpkin bread
(Mom's recipes)  

#9 - Chicken Paprikash with Spaetzle, broccoli and fruit
Kerri's recipe   Aimee's recipe

#10 - Red Coconut Chicken Curry Noodles with green salad
MKC Noodle Recipe

#11 - Maple Roasted Salmon, Mascarpone Mac & Cheese and Grilled Asparagus
(Mom's salmon recipe and Mac and Cheese recipe)

#12 - Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Grilled Chicken
(My recipes)

#13 - Grilled pizza
MKC pizza recipe

#14 - Pasta Va Zoo with salad and baguette
(Mom's recipe)

2 comments: