Friday, July 19, 2013

My Birthday @ the Pirate Game

In June, Jeremy and I went back to Pittsburgh to meet my family for Beach Week.  While we were there we went to a Pirate game to celebrate my birthday...it was my birthday wish!  We all met at Erin and Rico's house and had a mini-cake (because we wanted to save room for ballpark food!)  Then we took the Trolley over to PNC park.  The Pirates record was really fantastic this year, but the night we were there they didn't score a single run...it was Jeremy's first MLB game...and we ran into Graham!






Erin made these clocks for me....so freaking thoughtful.... of the times in Paris, Pittsburgh and SLC.  Kerri got me the Southern Living Farmers Market cookbook and a pomegranate tool and my mom bought me new pajamas....it was so nice!


Not to be irreverent but Michael seems to have someone looking over his shoulder....definitely NOT a photo bomber  :) 

Jeremy and his excellent picture-taking skills!






A beautiful night for baseball!

Rude photo-bombers



Could he be any cuter?



The whole gang...or in my case gang(ster) 


No comments:

Post a Comment