Thursday, August 23, 2012

French 101

Today I took my first official step towards learning the language.  I ordered a college French 101 book. I took French in college but it was like 100 years ago so I only remember a very limited amount of things...I figure this is the best way to start.  Everyone tells me that Rosetta Stone is the best but I am a visual learner so c'est la vie....

Here are some pics from the last time I was in France...it helps me get excited to go back instead of dread it!  It also helps me practice spelling all of the places in French.

Arc de Triomphe


La Seine


Tuileries



A Cute church in the Neuilly area - we walked past this everyday on the way to our hotel and the French au pairs were always sitting in the front with the babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment